Hooray! We are finally starting our week of Foodspiration vacation! It's NOT a vacation from the blog but FOR the blog.
1) one really inspiring house in Mendocino overlooking the ocean and with architectural charm and character from the 1960s.
2) five boxes of kitchen ingredients (flour, sugar, fruit we had at home etc), kitchen tools (blenders, ice cream makers, gnocchi board etc), good wine from the cellar and several cookbooks
3) a well appointed kitchen with adequate cooking space (overlooking the ocean)
4) wonderful local ingredients which we will begin seeking today
5) 2 foodies and their dog (Beaker isn't so sure about the sound of the ocean!)
Mix well, let simmer for 6 days until wonderful ideas and inspiration develop!
Look for daily blog posts from us this week!